Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Loved/Liked From Colette Dinnigan's Fall R-T-W Collection

♥My Collage♥

Left to Right

1. Like this dress. I love the lace sleeves and like the lace on the neckline, peeking out on to the skin. ♥
2. LOOOVE THE PANTS!!! Love the looseness around the hips, upper thighs and  love how it's fit on the legs and ankles. ♥♥♥♥!  Love the top too. 

3. Like the skirt. Like the ruffles. ♥♥♥♥
4. The top is whoa, and interesting, I looove the back view of this top though. I can't say I like it, or dislike it.


Left to Right

5. Like this dress. It reminds me of old western times, right? *Anyone agree?* 
6. I loove this dress, I think its fun, love the crystals on the dress. :) ♥
7. Like the top only.
8. I love this dress. I think it's cute, I love the top section, like the thickness of the black lace(?) and also looove the bottom half. I loove the grey color and the pleats. I think it's a interesting dress. :) ♥♥♥


Left to Right

9. Like this dress. I love the lace sleeves and on the neckline and like the sparkles on the dress. ♥
10. Like this asymmetric dress. ♥




Overall, I thought this collection was okay, there weren't much wow reactions coming from me, when I looked at each outfit/dress. I mainly liked some of the pieces/dresses, as you saw. :) This was my first time hearing and seeing this designers work, sooo yea, so new to me. :)
And one more thing, YIKES @ THE 2 MODELS THAT ALMOST FELL!! EEKKK! How embarrassing O.o 

**What did you guys think of this collection**

No comments:

Post a Comment