Thursday, October 20, 2011

What I loved/Liked From ADAM's Spring 2012 R-T-W Collection

♥My Collage♥

Left to Right
1. Love the sheer top, and love that the collar is shiny. :D ♥

2. I like the skirt, I love the floral patterns, so spring ♥

3. LOOOVE THE POLK-DOT DRESS! SO CUTE!! I want it! :D ♥

4. LOOOVE THE SHEER SLEEVELESS COAT!! ♥ I love that the edges are light pink :) I also love the sheer sleeveless top, and the floral pants. ♥


Left to Right

6. Love this dress. I love the pockets and the buttons on the waist area, it gives off a vintagey feel. :) ♥

7. LOOOVE THIS DRESS!! SO CUTE!! I love the lavender color, the print, and love the sheerness of the dress, so cute! I would want this dress if I had the $$$$. :D lol. ♥♥♥♥

8. Loooove the comfy looking pants. So cute ♥!

9. Loove this outfit! I love the top, because of the collar, and loove the pants! ♥♥


Left to Right

10. Loove the sleeveless coat! So nice, I love the collar ♥

11. Love the dress, nice and simple, love the neckline and the waist area. ♥

12. Loove the cape and the sheer top! ♥

13. Loove the jacket and the wide leg pants, very nice, love the belt too. :) ♥



Left to Right

14. Love the net top, it would be cool to style with it, I would def. wear something underneath the top. lol.

15. Love the dress, very nice, I love the pockets. ♥

16. Loove this look, so cute! Love the design of the top, I want it! ♥♥♥♥ I also love the loose rolled up pants, so cute. :D ♥

17. Love the skirt, love the buttons at the front. ♥



Left to Right

18. Loove this look!! I love the polka-dot shorts, the blazer, and the sheer printed top! I want to see the top alone though, I'm curious about it. :)  Love the sunnies as well. :D ♥♥♥♥

19. Like the shirt, I love the collar, so retro. :D ♥

20. LOOOOVE THIS LOOK! LOOOVE THE FLOWEY....cape? Love the pants as well. :D ♥♥♥♥

21. LOOOVE THIS DRESS!!! So nice, I loove the print of the dress, I want it. :D ♥♥♥♥ The model looks like she's going to a yacht. lol.


Left to Right

22. LOOOVE THIS DRESS! SO CUTE! I'd want this too! :D ♥♥♥♥

23. Like this look, love the sheer top, & love the floral prints. Though, I think I love the blazer more than the pants.  :) 

24. I LOOOOVE THIS DRESS! SO BEAUTIFUL!! Love the fit of the dress ♥♥♥♥♥ I would def. want this dress. :D

25. Like the top, and blazer. I like the shininess of the blazer. :D



Left to Right

26.  Loooove this outfit! So cool! I loove the military inspired jacket, so awesome! :D And loove the pretty dress! :D  ♥♥♥♥!!

27. I LOOOVE THIS DRESS! Love the sheer sleeves, and the print of the fabric, so soft and cute! ♥♥♥♥

28. Loove the sheer top and the print of it! :) ♥

29.  LOOOVE THIS DRESS, SOO CUUTE!!  But woooaa...her bewb is almost peeking out. O.o
Anyways...I'd want this dress if I had the $$$  :D  ♥♥♥♥♥


*Images from Style.com

Overall, I LOOOOVED ADAM'S SPRING COLLECTION!
I loved the colors, of lavender shades, to pink shades, the polka-dot prints, & florals! So spring! ♥
I loved the simple hair styles & sunnies too! :D

*What Did You Guy's Think of Adam's Spring Collection?*

No comments:

Post a Comment